Bitiba Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bitiba

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bitiba?

Tell us how Bitiba made you happy

"Awful service, used Yodel to deliver items ( everyone knows how shocking theses guys are) very very little customer service response. Wont use these again - stay local."
Are you Bitiba? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bitiba is a pet product company and I have used them several times for my dog 's food. Prices are very competitive. Delivery is very quick. I usually receive my order 48 hours from ordering. They keep in contact via email and notify customers when their order has been dispatched. I'd definitely recommend them."
"The website is easy to navigate making ordering easy. Delivery was speedy and items were well packaged. I felt the prices were fair for the items I bought."
"They supply all things pets. Excellent value re kitty litter. Superb choice of wet food and crunchies. I'm always happy when my Bitiba parcel arrives."
Bitiba is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews