bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend bitky.io

Tell us how bitky.io made you happy
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!
This is the first company that is offering me excellent knowledge and valuable advice on my investments, as well as trading.
All my previous experiences really can't come close.
Philip helped me learn and trade in a much better way with cryptocurrency.
And I have found so many tools and assets I wasn't even aware of, I feel like I'm only at the beginning. Highly recommended!! :D
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!
All my previous experiences really can't come close.
Philip helped me learn and trade in a much better way with cryptocurrency.
Didnt even know there were so many assets to trade with before Bitky. Got lost in the beginning, but, thankfully, Philip is an amazing analyst and has helped me a lot to start properly and learn everything on the way :))
My experience has been really amazing!
Recommended them already to my friends and family
The experience, service, insights and knowledge with Bitky are really a step up from my previous experiences. I’m very surprised with how they approach the customers. Everything regarding trading that I need, Jacob helps me with, as my account manager. Also, I have had troubles with setting up my account and verifying it and I have to give it to Natalie from Support for being so kind and patient and guiding me along side Jacob to do everything in order
Bitky has been a really awesome support in my life ever since I started trading with them. A lot of assets I can trade with, they have support every step of the way... I have worked with John & now Philip, both amazing guys, were very patient and taught me everything I needed to know. I had a lot of false information in the beginning as I was looking for it on the web, but they showed me what were the mistakes. Amazing!!
Thank you, Tomas.... You were very helpful, patient and knowledgeable when I started with trading. I never thought I would become so advanced in just 5 months of trading with Bitky. It's definitely the best Crypto trading platform!!
All of the past companies that I have dealt with have been scams and rip offs. The fees, the amateur approach to clients, the non-existing support... everything was awful and tbh I was starting to lose belief in trading as a real thing. I'm glad I discovered Bitky and John as my account manager. This is a solution to all my past problems with trading. Accurate information, devotion, patience, you name it! I'm very satisfied with how Bitky is treating its customers!! 6 stars if I could give them!
Bitky has helped me a lot throughout this COVID-19 situation that's been hitting the world. I have lost my primary source of income and had to come up with something. Luckily, a friend of mine was already trading with them and recommended me to give it a try. So I did... 3 months into working with Bitky and I'm very happy to have made this choice. My analyst, Philip, has been very patient in the beginning as I didn't have any knowledge in trading, but now, he has helped me A LOT to get to the point I am at now. A huge thank you to all of them and I look forward to seeing which path this will all go!! :)
THANK YOU!!
On this day, 6 months ago, I invested with Bitky for the first time, so I decided to write a review with my personal experience :)
Like most people, I had a New Year resolution for 2020. One of them was to educate myself in trading.
Few days after the New Year's Eve I stumbled upon Bitky and decided to give it a try.
Since then, I learned so much about trading through my account manager, Philip, that I made it my primary source of income.
2020 has been really crazy with everything going on in the world and how it is affecting every indiviual person. But after most of it behind us, I can say that it would've been an unpleasent period if I had kept my life the same as it was.
A HUGE thank you to all the people from Bitky who helped me put my life on another level and make it through all the quarantine days financially without a scratch!!
Trading for me was really hard in the…
Trading for me was really hard in the beginning, I had literally no knowledge. I started from 0 with Philip, my analyst, and he has been helping me learn everything, take baby steps, in order to come to the point I am at now, which is incredible. He has been very patient and has an amazing aproach with someone that does not have experience. I just want to give a huge thank you to him!! And for Bitky, that's one hell of a platform 🙂
I’m not saying gigafx is a fraud because i never had any dealings with them but i had my share of bad experiences in the past which led me down a different path which is putting word out there and warning innocent people from unregulated and sketchy platforms and brokers. if you have had any form of bad experience pls write dimitru (a t. ivtcysec-recovery, tech. Your experience would save innocent people from becoming victims and maybe you may be able to get your money back. thanks guys
bitky.io is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews