bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend bitky.io

Tell us how bitky.io made you happy
I'd like to address my time spent with Bitky.io. I've had a debate with my wife for a long time on wether or not we should invest in trading. There are always things in everyday life that eat your money and it never seemd like a good time to invest in this type of stuff. After we both decided to go with a small investment just to see how thingsd will work out, we searched on the internet for some feedback and reviews and we stumbled upon Bitky.io. Fastforward 5 months, everything has been great, from the startup, Philip teaching us all the necessary things in order to understand how all of this works, to the withdraws that have gone without any issue. Their staff has been very helpfull and has fixed any issue very fast and efficient. We are going to stay here for good, that's for sure!
It’s been a while since I started working with Bitky and now seems to be a good time for a feedback. I started pretty suspicious, a lot of online trading companies turn out to be scams at the end, so you can never be too safe 🙂 I took the time, step by step, with an awsome analyst, Jacob, to get to the point where they have my full trust. Jacob has been so devoted and professional throughout the entire time and managed to calm me down as I was very stressed in the beginning (like everyone is when they’re learning something new). It’s been a great journey so far and I can’t wait to see where it will take us!!!
At the beginning I thought this will be a lot more time consuming and stressful then it actually is... ofc I didn't have any information or experience on how this industry works and only got interested through internet and second hand experiences. Since I started, which was 2-3 months ago, everything has gone so smooth, I guess it also depends on the analyst that is working with you, which in my case was a great match. Jacob, thank you for working so hard to give me all your tips and tricks and to set me on a good path!! Bitky.io is truly an amazing company!!
bitky.io is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews