bitmaindirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend bitmaindirect.com

Tell us how bitmaindirect.com made you happy
My 4pc antmainers s19 pro are finally here ! The service was super fast and smooth, I really appreciate this attitude, keep going guys, thank you !
My first purchase, but I am Really satisfied with their service!
Very professional service and really fast shipment ! My miners arrived and they are already installed ! I recommend their website !
Fast shipping. Good customer service. Nice prices. Perfect quality of products and smooth correspondence via emails. I recommend them !!!
I ordered antminer s17 and it arrived very fast! Its working perfectly. The box was well packed and the purchase was made smoothly because of their professional customer service !
Very easy service to use. Delivered on time in good condition at price quoted. Very professional and responsive customer support. Thanks !
The best mining supplier I have used. The support I received was very professional and they were there to help me whit everything.
Recommend them !
Very good customer service and fast shipping. My miner arrived in good condition and its already working.
Definitely recommend them !
Trusted website.
I received my antminer fast and i am happy with the customer support that they have.
I recommend them !
Fast shipping perfect quality of their product and good customer service.
I trusted them and everything was smooth from payment to receiving of my order.
bitmaindirect.com is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews