https://bitmainexpress.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://bitmainexpress.com

Tell us how https://bitmainexpress.com made you happy
Scam Scam Scam Scam

I have logged a complaint via The Insolvency Service as they are listed there as well. They handle Investigations and Enforcement Services for live companies in the UK

As long as I am able to post a review about Bitmainexpress and my experience I will.
They are completely ignoring my request to have my order #3698 shipped after I paid via bank transfer on November 30, 2020. Since they don't wanna ship, I can only label them as fraud and scam. Stay Away
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
I had interaction with this company. Sent them money via wire and they claim they never received the money. I started investigating. Do a Whois lookup on their domain name... it is registered in Panama with hidden credentials? Their business was recently registered in the UK in Nov 2020? Creditably report on their domain came back as 2% creditable... 98% likely fraudulent? They are "selling" new miners $1000 less than what the manufacturer is selling the same item (this is too good to be true)? Address on web site is a street name, not a specific address? Communication is lacking and not specific when pointed questions are asked? My bank in Canada & the bank in the UK worked together in agreement that this "business" is likely fraudulent and they were able to recover the funds that were wired to BitmainExpress. I am in the process of reporting this to the Cdn government fraud reporting service as well as the same in the UK. My advice... "Do Not Deal With This Company!" If you have experienced the same I encourage you to report your experience to your government agency that deals with fraud.
Truly recommend this company ! I made an order for 3pc antminers s19 pro, they arrived fast and well packed ! Their customer support is great and for sure i will keep in touch whit them ! Thanks
Fast shipping and perfectly working miner ! Thank you very much!
My antminers z15 arrived !! I am very thankful to the professional customer service this website have ! They can expect my next order the in next two months ! Thanks again !
My delivery to Israel was a little slow but finally arrived. The website have very professional customer service who help me with every detail about my purchase and delivery. Thank you !
Many thanks for the fast shipment and for the good customer service. I am so excited to start my project at last.
My order arrived !
I finally found an ASIC supplier on which i can rely ! My next purchase from them will be bigger and within couple of days. Thanks for the great experience !!!
My delivery arrived in great condition and on time. This was my second time using this company and the third time is coming up soon. I highly recommend them !
I purchase arrived. Thank you for the fast shipment and good luck for you in the future !
Very trusted web site with very good customer service. The purchase arrive in fine condition and in the mentioned time for delivery !
I will leave good review for bitmainexpress.com because the shipment was fast and my miner arrive in good shape !
All the best and l'am looking forward to work whit you again!
My order arrived in perfect condition, very fast shiping and really good customer service. Definitely will recommend to everybody in this circle !
The best retailers you can find online! Easy order process and fast shipping, reliable staff also. All you can ask for!
The best retailer you can find online! Easy order process and fast shipping, reliable staff also. All you can ask for!
Iam very satisfied with my experience with Bitmainexpress, the shipping was fast and the team was responsive. Will order again soon.
Thank you for your wonderful support through the whole process. I will be delighted to shop from you again!
They are the biggest SCAMMERS you can find! All of their good reviews are completely fake and posted by them. Also they are claiming to be from the UK now, however they claimed to be from Bulgaria at first.. just look at the thread about their scamming activity on bitcointalk forum. They are fraudsters and scammers, be very careful!
Great prices and fast shipping! Their staff is always happy to help.
https://bitmainexpress.com is rated 4.43 based on 28 reviews