Bitmap Books Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bitmap Books

How would you rate Bitmap Books ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John Cranston

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bitmap Books in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Cranston
"The pre-order/kickstarter proposal for "SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium" made it look good. When the actual product arrived, it was more than I had imagined. Huge quality book, lots of great words and pictures, something to please any retro gaming fan. The care that they had taken with the packaging was something I've not seen in a long time, and their communication with the process was regular and useful. Would definitely buy more from them in future."
Bitmap Books is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews