Bizdb UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bizdb UK
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Bizdb UK made you happy

"A well-designed database. Found all I was looking for in a no time, even tho I didn't know much details about the company. A well deserved ***** stars :)"
Are you Bizdb UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bizdb UK receives. Reply Free
"No strings attached - it's super easy to start browsing their company database. Also great if you have a limited data plan - the website is super lightweight, so it won't devour too much data when you're browsing it on a mobile device."
"This is the website that changed my business entirely, in a good way of course. I no longer have to look for buisness details at the government websites - which are in fact as reliable as BizDb, but less flexible and clear. A pure perfection."
"An extremely powerful tool for businesses. I don't have to browse big amounts of data and spreadsheet anymore - a major number the critical stats about UK companies are stored here. Bizdb provides everything in one place - that's what I was looking for."
"Works like a charm. Very responsive and easy to use even by those who have no idea about business directories. I often check up details about my future contractors here."
Bizdb UK is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews