blenheim motor company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend blenheim motor company

How would you rate blenheim motor company ?

"I recently bought a 4 year old BMW 5 series (March 2018) from Matthew at Blenheim Motor Company and have to say it was an absolute pleasure. There was no pressure to buy and ample chance for a test drive. The car was good value for money and a high quality product. I wish all motor dealers were like you Matthew. Thank you! Matthew was patient, helpful and explained everything answering all my questions thoroughly. Not only that his service has been just as good since I bought the car - answering questions like where's the locking wheel nut? I've been buying cars for 30 years and I have to say it was one of the smoothest and most pleasurable buying experiences I have ever had. Matthew was determined the car would be prepared to a very high standard before he sold it and he is someone who is honest, straightforward and you can trust. I'd highly recommend him."
blenheim motor company is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews