your Blind Lunch Meeting Reviews

of reviewers recommend your Blind Lunch Meeting
This is just a test
(Webinar123) - Posted 3 months ago
Blind lunch is a fantastic idea! Had a nice talk.
I like the option to talk to someone that I would usually have never met or taken the time to get to know. It makes sense to network with people in these times. Usually, you can find an interesting topic with everyone.
My goal in these conversations is to have at least one takeaway/new insight. That happened here. Thanks for setting it up!
Had a great and interesting first blind lunch meeting. Great experience and already looking forward to the next one.
Great to do some digital networking.
I had my Blind Lunch Meeting with Romain from Berlin. He is a very nice and analytical person, whom I had an interesting talk about the internationalization process of e-commerce businesses. It helped me to think a bit deeper about how we are operating at the moment. If we are planning to head into the french market in the future. Then Romain could help us with setting up a roadmap for that market because this is his speciality. I am sure he will be very successful with his new consulting business and I am glad that we connected.
Super spannendes Gespräch, neuen Kooperationspartner gefunden.
This was great Shane. Wonderful idea. We had to switch to Skype because, for some reason that I can’t explain, my camera didn’t start.
I’d like to add Thursday’s too. Is that possible?
your Blind Lunch Meeting is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews