www.blockbid.de Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.blockbid.de

Tell us how www.blockbid.de made you happy
It's is a shame I have to give a star.. They would get none from me...

Blockbid.de is a major scam! I started out at $30 contract to be safe. After mining with their desktop app, my account was at $11 in bitcoin. When trying to withdraw to my Bitcoin wallet, I received multiple errors.

I reported these issues to support which was always the same individual by the name of "Getsy" no matter what time of day you logged in. I guess you don't sleep "Getsy"! My guess is that person is some random scammer a part of this group.

After telling me my network and computer are slow and that's why I can not withdraw and an apparent issue with US based mining pools, the only solution they offered me was to upgrade to their "cloud mining" contracts.

Of course I didn't fall for this and after accusing them of being fraud, I tried going back to the website today and am now going a 403 access denied. So either my IP has been blocked by these scammers or they are taking their site down for being fraudsters.

Either way, stay clear of them and their system and DO NOT INVEST with them!

P.S. If any law enforcement, international or local need more info, I have screen shots.
I was referred by a fellow on Facebook, I registered for their mining and got $10 free bonus to mine. I was compelled by the fellow on Facebook that I should buy a mining contract worth $30 to do cloud mining. After much persuation, I bought it and I had to email them 3 times before I could see it on my dashboard.

I later didn't see any other money/interest until I asked the fellow who introduced me, I later went to rent a laptop to install the soft ware they sent to my mail. I kept mining and the money was increasing but till today I've not been able to withdraw a single dime from the site. I've sent over 20 emails to their customer service but no response till today.

Please avoid them. It's a BIG SCAM