blockchaintrader.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend blockchaintrader.com

Tell us how blockchaintrader.com made you happy
One of the most detrimental issues that may arise between a broker and a trader is the trader's inability to withdraw money from an account. If you find yourself in this stage it clearly means that the broker has played a fast one on you.
A trader needs to be thorough and conduct research on a broker before opening an account and if the research turns up positive for the broker, then a small deposit should be made, followed by a few trades and then a withdrawal. If this goes well, then a larger deposit can be made.
However, if you are already in a problematic situation, you should verify that the broker is conducting illegal activity such as churning contact Mr Kye Grey at chargebackcorpp@ gmail. com.
He's a specialist in matters like this.
I will ask everyone to stay away if you do not want to lose more money. I almost lost all my BTC to this company. They stopped responding to my mails and calls when I made withdrawal requests. All the requests I made was denied and my account was closed on the reasons of fake verification which was a lie.This company always come up with different excuses aas a means to avoid paying. I had to contact a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS,COM too help me recover all my ,honey back from them. I am glad I have all my money now.
blockchaintrader.com is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews