Bloom Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bloom

How would you rate Bloom ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bloom in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bloom is a long-running company that make silk flowers. I have repeatedly ordered from them as the flowers look very realistic and last for ages. I personally prefer fake flowers and foliage as they don't die and have very little display prep. The company also provides scents and silk cleaner so you can keep your flowers looking great over time. The website is easy to navigate and Bloom email immediately to acknowledge your order and when the items are dispatched. I would highly recommend them."
Bloom is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews