Blue Bee Printing Customer Service Reviews

Blue Bee Printing have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

96.72%
Industry Average
" I had mistaken my order for another job and was given friendly service. When I found my mistake I emailed to apologize. Labels are top quality and look great! "
posted 4 months ago - Ted H.
" I ordered it the beginning of the week and got my entire order before my scheduled delivery time! The magnets looked great and are came out exactly the way I wanted them. Excellent customer service. Amazing job overall :D "
posted 5 months ago - Mariam G.
" Excellent customer service and prompt response time to emails! The product quality is great. "
posted 5 months ago - Jessica W.
" Excellent service and care "
posted 6 months ago - Rebecca A.
" Fantastic services. I highly recommend "
posted 6 months ago - Richard W.
" The stickers were great, customer service was great, and I received them really quickly. The only reason for 4 stars is that they smelled really strongly, and the yellow looked a little blotchy (but it's barely noticeable). Overall a super experience considering the small qty i ordered and the price I paid! Nobody else would kiss cut the small circles I needed. "
posted 6 months ago - Trina F.
" Blue Bee Printing has gone above and beyond in working with me on my custom printed magnets - I could not be happier with their level of service, and the quality of their product. Highly recommended!! "
posted 6 months ago - Stephen G.
" I chose Blue Bee Printing because of their Rush delivery service and the cost was reasonable. "
posted 7 months ago - thomas y.
" Excellent service and price . Very satisfied :+1: "
posted 7 months ago - Alan S.
" Fast, prompt service.... "
posted 8 months ago - Serge B.
Blue Bee Printing