Blue Bee Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Bee Printing

b.low@bluebeeprinting.com

320 Valley Drive

Tell us how Blue Bee Printing made you happy
Very satisfied of the product and customer service! Please keep it up!
My order was processed quickly, efficiently, and communication is always super open and strong. Thanks Blue Bee! :)
Perfect, thank you!
We have been happy with the product we've received from Blue Bee - so we decided to order more. Our first order was 100 for $74. As we set up our order for 200, we were going to be charged $182. Hmmm. Instead, we ordered 100 two times for $162. Shouldn't there be a discount for the more you order? At least I was able to work around it some.
I had mistaken my order for another job and was given friendly service. When I found my mistake I emailed to apologize. Labels are top quality and look great!
The magnets came out just as expected, with both a wonderful weight to them and perfect print quality! Will definitely order again!
Ty!
Professional but friendly and helpful, from design through production and shipping, good value — and all accomplished from 2400 miles away. Highly recommended.
Absolutely beautiful for a great price!!
I am an author and needed magnets of my book covers to use as a give-away. The print quality and color matching are perfect. I'm definitely a customer for life.
The team at Bluebee is great! They were wonderful to work with and matched a tricky color in our brand. We also were on time for every deadline I had. The product is great! A much better 30mil outdoor magnet than I have seen from other companies.
Great Quality. Look fantastic! Quick turn a round!
price is good but the print quality seems like it should have been better considering the source file was a PSD
I found Blue Bee Printing online when I was looking for a FAST turn-around order. Placing my order online was really easy but I had a quick questions about shipping. I called the number listed and was so surprised that an actual person answered the phone. They answered my question right away and made sure my ordered was delivered one day early. The ordered arrived and it was perfect.
I needed sticker sheets with stickers smaller than the leading companies could cut, but Bluebee was able to do it and the stickers look amazing. Everything was done una timely manner. Will be using in the future.
The process of ordering and uploading the image for my magnets was very easy. I am very pleased with the color and quality of the magnets. I will definitely order from them again, and will refer others as well.
I ordered it the beginning of the week and got my entire order before my scheduled delivery time! The magnets looked great and are came out exactly the way I wanted them. Excellent customer service. Amazing job overall :D
I really appreciate how easy Gil makes the process of ordering and reordering! Thank you
they are nice and sturdy and the graphics came out perfect
Great