Blue Lizard Reptiles Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Blue Lizard Reptiles

Tell us how Blue Lizard Reptiles made you happy

"This is possibly the worse online experience I have ever had, from any company. Goods never arrived and as I had paid over phone I had great difficulty getting my money back. I could tell they were loath to refund me the 20+ pounds they owed me. I still have all copies of their lies told to me and the stalling tactics used to keep my money. In the end I had to do a chargeback. After a week or so, after chargeback they finally paid up, over a full month after reporting non delivery; dreadful company. Also a lesson to me to never ever phone an order in again but use Paypal that I normally use. Cheapest is not always the best."
Are you Blue Lizard Reptiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy to use quick member set up every thing easy to find"
"Easy to use quick member set up every thing easy to find"
Blue Lizard Reptiles is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews