Bmw Thames ditton Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bmw Thames ditton

How would you rate Bmw Thames ditton ?

(optional)

"I booked in for air conditioning gas refilled. It was done last year at BMW Thames Ditton and less than a year time it has stopped working. The receptionist offered me with a courtesy car. The day before, I double checked for the appointment and the courtesy car, and was told its all been arranged. About 8:30pm on the same evening I had a text message saying they did not have any loan cars. in the morning I phoned to find out what happened, I was told rudely that if the fleet car service had no spare car, I couldn't have it. I'm actually not interested in where or how they arrange their courtesy cars but if they promise their customer to have one they must deliver one. otherwise they should not promise. Some of us have jobs that we can't afford to change the arrangement last minute. The lady did not apologise either. Her name I think was Erica ( talked to two women, one of them mentioned her name but can't remember which one, the rude one was second one) and has no customer service skill what so ever. So I'm not happy with 1. Not doing the job properly with air conditioning service last year. 2. I was also told if they are going to investigate what's wrong with it, I'll have to pay for it. 3. The cancelling of courtesy car last minute. 4. The rude customer service. We have been doing service with them for at lest 4/5 years as it was the nearest location but we rarely have a good feeling with their service. Some of the front sale men who came to talk to us about the car are not the actual men who are servicing or repairing but they sounded like they have a knowledge of rockets science to intimidate the customers. I will not go back there again and when I change the car I'll find another BMW service place."
Bmw Thames ditton is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews