Boaters Warranty Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Boaters Warranty

About Boaters Warranty: Boaters Warranty plans offer comprehensive protection against the high cost of repair or replacement of major systems on your boat. A policy holder calls our claims center and creates a claim when a problem or repair need arises. Boaters Warranty pays the boat mechanic for the covered repair saving the policy holder thousands in repair costs. We offer coverage on boats up to 30 YEARS OLD, New & Used, 0 - 65 feet in length.

info@boaterswarranty.com

20 Commerce Dr.

Tell us how Boaters Warranty made you happy

"Very bad experience with these people. Terrible communication throughout a very long summer trying to get the repair completed and in the end they did not cover what they said they would. Had to dispute the charge to get my money back. Zero integrity and out to make a quick buck at your expense. Obviously they have a very busy staff writing fake reviews because no one wants to do business with this company."
"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you are trying to cancel a warranty you purchased from this company, expect to just be throwing it away or getting it 1 year later. I left at least 25 messages in hope I would at least get a call back from someone to at least tell me I won’t be getting my $1000 back. At least have the common decency and basic standards of customer service to respond by email, phone, something, but that hasn’t happened in the last 4 months."
"My Regal got fixed during the busy season thanks ot these guys. THNKZ"
"My Regal got fixed during the busy season thanks ot these guys. THNKZ"
"Im a boat dealer and have been working with Tom Price for almost 2 years, he is curtious and very professional."
"This company really sticks out from the crowd in terms of service and quality"
"would reccomend to anyone with a boat, its a no brainer"
"would reccomend to anyone with a boat, its a no brainer"
"247 boat side service helped me last week when my strarter wouldnt start"
"another day another dream come true they saves me almost 2 grand and all i paid was my dedcutible"
"Would not sail with out them!!"
"This saved me"
"You guys hooked me up!! Thanks Alex !!"
"VERY HAPPY WITH THIS"
"i spoke with Todd and he gave me a policy that fits my needs. thankz!!"
"Dan Kelly from Boaters Warranty really is a nice guy"
"Better than the yamaha YES plan in every way"
"gold plan is good for my mercruisers"
"good pricing on the platinum coverage"
"i was skeptical at first but they covered myn first claim... kind of shocked but very happy. will renew"
Boaters Warranty is rated 4.93 based on 110 reviews