Boaters Warranty Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Boaters Warranty

About Boaters Warranty: Boaters Warranty plans offer comprehensive protection against the high cost of repair or replacement of major systems on your boat. A policy holder calls our claims center and creates a claim when a problem or repair need arises. Boaters Warranty pays the boat mechanic for the covered repair saving the policy holder thousands in repair costs. We offer coverage on boats up to 30 YEARS OLD, New & Used, 0 - 65 feet in length.

info@boaterswarranty.com

20 Commerce Dr.

Tell us how Boaters Warranty made you happy

""DON'T THINK THIS IS A REAL LEGIT COMPANY, THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, RESPOND TO E-MAILS OR RESPOND BACK TO THE MAINTENANCE REPAIR SHOP THAT'S WORKING, ON YOUR BOAT AND REFUSES TO APPROVE CLAIMS AND THEY FAIL TO GIVE YOU A REFUND!" I'M FLATOUT ANGRY AND PUTTING A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS FRADULANT COMPANY!"
"My Regal got fixed during the busy season thanks ot these guys. THNKZ"
"My Regal got fixed during the busy season thanks ot these guys. THNKZ"
"Im a boat dealer and have been working with Tom Price for almost 2 years, he is curtious and very professional."
"This company really sticks out from the crowd in terms of service and quality"
"would reccomend to anyone with a boat, its a no brainer"
"would reccomend to anyone with a boat, its a no brainer"
"247 boat side service helped me last week when my strarter wouldnt start"
"another day another dream come true they saves me almost 2 grand and all i paid was my dedcutible"
"Would not sail with out them!!"
"You guys hooked me up!! Thanks Alex !!"
"i spoke with Todd and he gave me a policy that fits my needs. thankz!!"
"Dan Kelly from Boaters Warranty really is a nice guy"
"Better than the yamaha YES plan in every way"
"gold plan is good for my mercruisers"
"good pricing on the platinum coverage"
"i was skeptical at first but they covered myn first claim... kind of shocked but very happy. will renew"
"they cover so much and plans are competitively priced"
Boaters Warranty is rated 4.96 based on 109 reviews