Boaters Warranty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boaters Warranty

About Boaters Warranty: Boaters Warranty plans offer comprehensive protection against the high cost of repair or replacement of major systems on your boat. A policy holder calls our claims center and creates a claim when a problem or repair need arises. Boaters Warranty pays the boat mechanic for the covered repair saving the policy holder thousands in repair costs. We offer coverage on boats up to 30 YEARS OLD, New & Used, 0 - 65 feet in length.

info@boaterswarranty.com

20 Commerce Dr.

Tell us how Boaters Warranty made you happy

"I have used the warranty service on several occasions with good results. lisa was very accommodating"
"The technician came within 48 hours and quickly found the problem. I am very happy with the service."
"service was good. would recomend"
"NO BRAINER . GOT 5 YEARS AND CAN TRANSFER FOR FREE TO NEW OWNER."
"appreciated them taking the time to explain. went with platinum. no brainer"
"Service was quick for the repair"
"Very good experience! Someone came out on a service call within 3 hours same day."
"Its still too new to tell but the purchasing was easy. Seems to be a good policy at a decent price"
"Quick, easy, comprehensive. Thousands less than any other offer for a high hours boat with better coverage."
"Professional and courteous individuals."
"When Don called yesterday, his mannerism and taking time to explain everything as well as a great price gave me no alternative but to say YES, sign me up!"
"Ralph was awesome!! price matched fpc and had coverage start same day thanks BW!"
"love the coverage. free towing was a blessing"
"My customer service rep Lisa was great! I hope the service is just as great!"
""alan was great. He answered all of my questions, and walked me through all the details of the policy. I will be referring him to a few of my friends.""
"Was an easy process went with them with their five star rating- BW was good"
"The quote, disclosure, and purchasing process was clear and never rushed. Every question was directly answered in a timely manner, without confusion."
Boaters Warranty is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews