Bob Valenti Automall Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bob Valenti Automall

Tell us how Bob Valenti Automall made you happy

"I went to shop around for a midsize truck with a extended cab. Met Joe "Polo" Carcioppolo. Joe was very pleasant and professional. I told him my needs and wants, also my price range. Unfortunately they had nothing on the lot at that time.I'll admit, I was being pretty picky. But Joe did not give up on us. Within a few weeks he had something that fit our needs and budget. He immediately contacted me and got me into the exact truck I was looking for. He even answered my calls and emails on his day off. I would highly recommend Bob Valenti and Joe Carcioppolo. Thanks again Joe for all you did for Kristin and myself"
Are you Bob Valenti Automall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bob Valenti Automall is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews