Bob Valenti Automall Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bob Valenti Automall

How would you rate Bob Valenti Automall ?

Michael Martingano
"I went to shop around for a midsize truck with a extended cab. Met Joe "Polo" Carcioppolo. Joe was very pleasant and professional. I told him my needs and wants, also my price range. Unfortunately they had nothing on the lot at that time.I'll admit, I was being pretty picky. But Joe did not give up on us. Within a few weeks he had something that fit our needs and budget. He immediately contacted me and got me into the exact truck I was looking for. He even answered my calls and emails on his day off. I would highly recommend Bob Valenti and Joe Carcioppolo. Thanks again Joe for all you did for Kristin and myself"
Bob Valenti Automall is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews