Bon Accorrd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bon Accorrd

Tell us how Bon Accorrd made you happy

"Yesterday I spoke to Sean MacLean from Bon Accord regarding life insurance. He explained all the options/policies available and then he helped me process an application for the life insurance I wanted. He took care to make sure I understood everything and he listened to what I had to say. I got a far better deal on the insurance policy than I could get through the comparison sites (I checked). I called Bon Accord back today to confirm I was taking the policy and spoke to Lynn McDavitt, who quickly finalised the policy and sent me the trust forms in the post. Very knowledgeable, pleasant and easy company to deal with."
Are you Bon Accorrd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bon Accorrd receives. Reply Free
Bon Accorrd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews