Bongiorno's New York Pizzeria, Riverside County Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bongiorno's New York Pizzeria, Riverside County

How would you rate Bongiorno's New York Pizzeria, Riverside County ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
LIZ SATTERTHWAITE

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bongiorno's New York Pizzeria, Riverside County in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
LIZ SATTERTHWAITE
Verified Reviewer
"Very delicious pizza and friendly staff. I am from the east coast so it is hard to find quality pizza out here, but this is pretty close to what we have over there. I knocked one star off because sometimes their wait time is a little long, even when they are not busy. Great pizza though."
Bongiorno's New York Pizzeria, Riverside County is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews