Bookwitty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bookwitty
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Bookwitty made you happy

"Bookwitty is easily my favorite place to buy books from. Cheap prices, free & fast shipping worldwide, and a huge collection of books. I ordered many times and I’m more than satisfied! My library has considerably grown in number since i was first introduced to it and the customer service is great!"
Are you Bookwitty? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bookwitty receives. Reply Free
"What I love about Bookwitty is that they recommend books that are not necessarily bestsellers which makes me discover new publishers and new authors that could be far more interesting than the ones we're used to read. Adding to this the free worldwide shipping and the beautiful packaging, I almost want to buy every single book they recommend."
"I order a couple of books from Bookwitty every month or so - they're almost always cheaper than most places, the delivery is super fast, and the shipping is completely free. What more can a bookworm ask for?"
"Excellent. Ordered three books before Christmas and all arrived in pristine condition. No shipping charges whatsoever and beautiful packaging to add a finishing touch. Highly recommend."
"Excellent customer service. Huge selection of books in several languages. Feel of a book club, not just an ordering service."
Bookwitty is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews