BoomBod Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BoomBod

Tell us how BoomBod made you happy

"I received no benefit from taking Boombod. In fact it made me feel more bloated, and to have hunger pangs. The lady who sold me the product was polite. Service and buying experience was below average. Moreover upon taking this Boombod I had an upset tummy. Sales person said I will see results, which I did not experience any positive results from taking this product. Buying and service experience gave me the wrong impression. It was deceptive. As the product did not deliver what the sales person told me I will experience. I have a slim figure and I wanted to lose some inches. Waste of time and waste of money taking this product"
Are you BoomBod? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
BoomBod is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access