Boost Local SEO & Website Design Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Boost Local SEO & Website Design
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Boost Local SEO & Website Design?

702-945-0260

blake@boost-local.com

2850 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy

Tell us how Boost Local SEO & Website Design made you happy

"I’m leaving this review to share with potential new customers of Click Submit / Click SEO / Boost Local of the extremely poor and fraudulent service my business has received over the past months. Firstly I will start by saying my business, and the previous business I worked for, had used Click Submits services (before they became Boost Local) for years and we were happy with the price and exposure our clients websites received from being setup on their platform. That is why, when we received a call from Jeff at Click Submit support advising us, they were rebranding to Boost Local and that they required a debit card to be added to the account we were more than happy to provide him with one. This matter will be easier to understand if I explain the process we used to use with regards to Click Submits services. There was a flat monthly charge of £41.99 (approx.) for the base package., Click Submit would then offer “trials” – so for example 30m days free “search term placement” and would bill for the service after the trial period ended. We used PayPal to subscribe to these and would take out free search term placements and cancel them after the free period, whilst continuing to pay the flat monthly fee. This would give websites slight boosts and extra exposure helping the rankings increase. We were advised by Jeff that he would add our card onto the system, any PayPal subscriptions would no longer be “active” and that we would receive access to the Boost Local control panel to be able to control our subscriptions – this part was key, so we could control free trial services etc and cancel before they were charged – this never happened! We never received access to Boost Local and the charges on our debit card then begun! Literally overnight Boost Local had charged our debit card £737.86 in various services. We couldn’t believe it. The fact that we had zero control over these charges was the problem, we had no access to cancel services. We immediately contacted support and were advised by Jeff they would look into it and that it had been passed to their accounts team, Andrew. After abit of digging its quite clear Andrew Thomas is the Director and owner of Click Submit and according to Jeff he lives abroad in the US – clearly doing something right? After sending the first complaint email on the 21st of February 2019 we are still owed a total of £456.02 – they kindly offered us £500 of free services through their company Click SEO – to which we trialled when it was first advertised and received nothing for our £149.99 payment, no report of work completed or anything to that matter. It’s a real shame and we are extremely let down. Replies to our emails are coming 2/3 weeks later and they seem to be trying to pull the card of “these refunds are not within our refund policy” – no, the money was taken without our consent, so a refund policy doesn’t apply. We simply want it returning to us. Please see the attached photos of email correspondence. I advise people to be aware that this is going on. Click SEO was a waste of money and if it comes to needing a refund, these guys won’t play ball. I will be following this up legally and making it known to everyone online the way we have been treat by Click Submit – Boost Local and Click SEO."
Dear Neal,

You’re confusing us with another company in the UK. We’re located in Las Vegas and you are not a client of ours.

We get similar calls all the time about this.

Please call your credit card to report the fraud, and remove this review!

Our website is boost-local.com

My name is Blake Cooley I’m the owner, blake@boost-local.com - feel free to reach out to me with any questions
Boost Local SEO & Website Design is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews