Boost Juice Bars UK Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Boost Juice Bars UK
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Boost Juice Bars UK made you happy

"great service and great drinks"
Are you Boost Juice Bars UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"great service and great drinks"
"Two staff on one washing up the other very disinterested in wanting to serve. I asked to have something swaped and was tutted as if this was asking the impossible. The queue behind me was getting bigger and the speed of the assistant seemed to slow even further. Eventually he had got the ingredients for my smoothie and proceeded to make such. The wait was the longest I have ever had to wait. Instead of moving on to serve the others whilst I waited he also waited. Just as mine was finished another staff member turned up, I expect the Manager as the tempo was suddenly uped. The staff member still washing up jumped on the till and started taking orders and the staff member serving me seemed to realise there was another speed he could work at."
Boost Juice Bars UK is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews