Boost Juice Bars UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Boost Juice Bars UK

How would you rate Boost Juice Bars UK ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ms

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boost Juice Bars UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ms Stewart
"Two staff on one washing up the other very disinterested in wanting to serve. I asked to have something swaped and was tutted as if this was asking the impossible. The queue behind me was getting bigger and the speed of the assistant seemed to slow even further. Eventually he had got the ingredients for my smoothie and proceeded to make such. The wait was the longest I have ever had to wait. Instead of moving on to serve the others whilst I waited he also waited. Just as mine was finished another staff member turned up, I expect the Manager as the tempo was suddenly uped. The staff member still washing up jumped on the till and started taking orders and the staff member serving me seemed to realise there was another speed he could work at."
Boost Juice Bars UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews