BoostMMR LLC Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend BoostMMR LLC

About BoostMMR LLC: Who are we?
We are a team of experienced high-rank Dota 2 players. Our mission is to provide you our time and the smoothest order experience we possibly can. Everyone's goals are different, and we do our absolute best to cater to each client specific needs.

Our goal
Providing a quick MMR boost for your account is not the limit or a purpose of our service. Our intention is to help our clients raise their MMR quickly, but also to help them increase their skill level. It can be done by watching our booster's gameplay and learning from their example. Having a skilled and experienced friend will only benefit the less experienced player/person. In our opinion, this is exactly the case in Dota 2.

How would you rate BoostMMR LLC ?

"Still working, got boosted as usual"
"Scam, they take your money and disappear. This website should be shutdown for fraud."
"This is a scam site."
"This website is a scam. The "support team" does not reply your emails. They choose what they want to read and what to reply. It's been 5 days since my purchase of 400 mmr and I have not been assigned a booster at all. Their contact now function on their website does not even work. I do not recommend using this service. It's a scam and they know it. They just take your money and leave you waiting for nothing."
"Used them once a year ago and they were very good. Ordered a 200 mmr boost in early december and Adam (the customer rep) has been afk for 30 days. Getting concerned they've shut up shop so don't purchase until you get a reply on their website!"
"Made a purchase in first week of December. Waited more than 3 days, but still no activity on my account. Tried reaching out to them because it kept saying booster waiting to be assigned but no word. It's now past holidays and still no one has started or done anything with my account."
"Waiting for my boosting service for 1 week, but no answers.. Hope only becouse it’s holidays..."
"Lets see. Made an order and after 4 days later, the booster finally login ONCE and played around 10 games and never played again. I ordered an increase in 1500 mmr and only 100 has been done. Emailed boostMMR and there is literally 0 follow up. No one replies on their live chat, they are always away. Emailed and no replies. Dashboard is not even working, can't submit anything to contact my boosters. This feels like a scam after paying close to $230"
"Ordered 250 mmr. Nothing for over a week. I try to get in touch with customer service but they refuse to answer. Strongly recommend you don't use these guys. Scam."
"everything was good ive worked with them alot they were amazing so was their service.. but its been a week i gave the order 0 follow ups no one answering on mails and others... adam always afk not a single reply on my mails. steam guard always requested but never asked for it on whatsapp or..... hopefully they can be as they were before ! sry but its essentiel write this review."
"So far i'd say this is SCAM, i've paid for a boost 5 days ago, there hasn't been any communication from the team, all my emails and messages have been ignored. I will keep you posted if anything changes, but happy to provide evidence so that you guys don't get scammed too."
"Poor customer service, does not respond for days. No Progress. No follow-up on service. No boost. It's been a month."
"I have been waiting for one month for my 200 boost. No feedback or reply on the status."
"Taking too long to setup, it's been 48 hours and no response"
"I ordered a service and was promised that service would start within "6-24 hours" by Adam from support. 26 hours after this, I contacted Adam and was told that service was due to start within "1-2 hours". This never materialised. When I requested for a refund through the contact form, Adam proceeded to tell me "You are just another fish in the sea" and "goodluck trying to get that refund", adding that the company "doensn't need my money" and calling me a "clown". Beware all who deal with them."
"How can i Join as a mmr booster?"
"the person didn't boost my mmr to the assigned number. He made it to 4970(I paid for 5k)"
"lol waste of money, glad I went in expecting to be serviced by Dota trolls hahaha with no concept of morality. Nice service agreement, sets you up nicely to steal money. ggwp"
"No Updates. Delay. No notice of delay. Required customer to keep asking."
"It started in low priority when I bought it and also in hiddenpool, takes me ages to get out of it and lost nearly 600 mmr, because of hiddenpool. But now it is good again and I took over 200mmr."
BoostMMR LLC is rated 1.57 based on 21 reviews