borntoproduce.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend borntoproduce.com

Tell us how borntoproduce.com made you happy

"I recently bought a mixing course at borntoproduce.com because I got confused by watching at least hundred mixing related tutorials at youtube about mixing guitar based music in pro tools - but I mostly write electronic music and I use Cubase. The mixing course at borntoproduce.com is very good. It teaches you to mix EDM music, so you don't spend time learning with all the more guitar based music related mixing techniques, and the tutor used Cubase in the mixing tutorials, so you might learn some Cubase stuff too like I did. If you are into rock music or film music or other non-EDM styles of music and don't use Cubase, then you might not treasure this mixing course as much as I do, but if you write EDM music using Cubase or as I do just use Cubase for mixing EDM music then I haven't found any mixing course better than this course. The price is very low and I would have paid four times as much. This is a solid foundation for mixing EDM music. They also have a mastering course which teaches how to do the mastering of EDM music and that is also very good especially if you write EDM music."
Are you borntoproduce.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
borntoproduce.com is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews