Bosch A. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bosch A.

How would you rate Bosch A. ?

"Very good quality and engineering. Does the job."
"I purchased a Bosch Cordless Lawnmower from Amazon Warehouse at a discount price. Unfortunately the product from Amazon did not contain a collection basket for the lawnmower. However, on contacting Amazon rather than returning the product they gave me a further discount which was great. This discount allowed me to purchase a collection basket from directly Bosch plus a little extra for my time. Bosch online were extremely helpful and helped me identify the parts for the collection basket which was made up of three parts, plus the service from Bosch was exceptional and very cost effective and efficient. Thank you to both Amazon and Bosch for providing a very good service."
Bosch A. is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews