Boulevard92 Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Boulevard92

How would you rate Boulevard92 ?

"Never filled my order. Took my money though"
"I purchased an anti barking devic 29th May. It arrived quickly (hence one star) from then service went downhill. The device didn't work for my dog and I emailed to say I wanted to return it and be refunded. I received instructions on how and where to return it which included the fact that I must provide a tracking number (that cost me £9.65) !!! I have checked and noted it was delivered to them 26th June. Since then I have had to email several times asking when I can expect my refund. No replies and to date no refund. Very disappointed and quite cross."
"I paid on 27th May they are fraudsters. They won't reply to me and neither have I got my order. Why do Pinterest still have them on site. I couldn't find any reviews otherwise I wouldn't have bought. Now I have found they are all true. BOULEVSTD92 SHOULD BE STOPPED FRAUDSTERS"
"The first time i complained theough paypal they said “sorry we cant take a return unless you have original packaging. After i explained i had proof that the defective phone case they sold me was only insured for $5 from china and that i could have gotten the same item online for less than $5 did they offer to replace it or refund my money...well no replacement has areived and now i have requested a full refund with no response! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!!!!!!"
"I ordered mascara in May, have not yet received ordered ,No phone numbers To call NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER will do this again"
"I ordered an item, have been waiting over 3 weeks. Apparently it’s arrived in North America. It was made in China and shipped by boat. They said nothing about this when ordering!"
"They promised me a replacement kit to replace my faulty diamond dot kit back at the start of April and now, mid-July, I am still waiting. I’ve been emailing them frequently with promise after promise of my item coming in ‘two or three’ weeks. I’ve now escalated the issue and will be taking it further. Do not buy from these scammers!"
"Worst online shopping. Purchased Zenlet. It said original genuine. When it’s arrived it looks dirty and looks second hand and also it came with no box at all and the item is fake and the quality is really bad. I made complained and they just answered “We do apologized if the item you received did not meet your expectation“ 100% fraud online shopping and highly not recommended."
"I would not even give this company a 1-star rating! It is a complete scam, read bbb complaints and reviews. I ordered AND paid for a dog training device in early Nov. 2017. I still have NOT received anything despite me Co reacting them in January and they told me then that they would ship it and a clicker. I have nothing!!!! Just lost money. I am reporting to Oregon’s Attorney General."
"The Colorblind sunglasses unfortunately didn't work for my husband, which was clearly stated in the ad, that they don't work for everyone. The company was so gracious in accepting the return and refunding me. They sent me a call tag, so I didn't have to pay for the return. They also refunded me before they received their product back! Great company to work with and purchase their products!"
Boulevard92 is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!