Boulevard92 Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Boulevard92

How would you rate Boulevard92 ?

(optional)

"Worst online shopping. Purchased Zenlet. It said original genuine. When it’s arrived it looks dirty and looks second hand and also it came with no box at all and the item is fake and the quality is really bad. I made complained and they just answered “We do apologized if the item you received did not meet your expectation“ 100% fraud online shopping and highly not recommended."
"I would not even give this company a 1-star rating! It is a complete scam, read bbb complaints and reviews. I ordered AND paid for a dog training device in early Nov. 2017. I still have NOT received anything despite me Co reacting them in January and they told me then that they would ship it and a clicker. I have nothing!!!! Just lost money. I am reporting to Oregon’s Attorney General."
Kimberlee Miller
"The Colorblind sunglasses unfortunately didn't work for my husband, which was clearly stated in the ad, that they don't work for everyone. The company was so gracious in accepting the return and refunding me. They sent me a call tag, so I didn't have to pay for the return. They also refunded me before they received their product back! Great company to work with and purchase their products!"
Boulevard92 is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews