boundarysupply.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend boundarysupply.com
08AM
8AM

Tell us how boundarysupply.com made you happy

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! HORRENDOUS! I ordered a backpack with all the accessories back on 5th October 2018. After a month I began wondering where my order was. I asked on 14th November. I was told, in summary, that I had made a "pre-order" not purchased the bag. (I do not believe this was the case at the time of me purchasing but I don't have any proof of what was on the website) and was told it would be shipped on 15th December. I chased in December 14th and was then told it would be shipped early 2019. I chased 23rd Jan - Six days later I get a response and I am told it will be shipped out that week. So I ask for clarification as to when it will arrive - i was subsequently told it will ship on February 15th 1st February - I requested a refund. 14th May - I requested a refund. 15th May - they began offering me discounts on the order. 15th May - I again requested a refund because they couldn't give me an arrival date 15th May - they again offer me more discounts 16th May - I again request a refund. 16th May - They offer me a BIGGER discount and tell me they can send me some of the items that are already available 18th May - I say no and request a refund again 20th May - Some of the items arrive (but no bag to put them in!) and I'm angry since I requested a refund 22nd May - I tell them I give them a deadline of 1st week in June as I go travelling on 7th and I want to use the bag for that. If not I want a full refund. 22nd May - They say it's "understood" and ask me if i want the 15% discount they've offered. 22nd May - I say ONLY if the bag arrives before 7th June otherwise they need to send a courier to collect all the items they sent to me and provide a refund. May 22nd - They will update me if they will be able to fulfil this request June 4th - I am told "the X-PAC Errant and MK-2 Camera Case, is being prepared for dispatch as we speak." June 5th - I ask when will the bag arrive as i have a load of accessories and no bag to put them in June 5th - I'm told 2-3 days. June 11th - the bag still hasn't arrived and I've left on a trip. I request collection of the items from my mothers home and a full refund. June 12th - I am told that the return shipping will be at my expense and that I have to return it to the USA not to the Netherlands where their fulfilment centre is. June 13th - I make the point that the camera case STILL hasn't been shipped June 15th - They offer it to me in a different colour for free and will swap it for the right colour when it comes in. June 15th - I make clear my unhappiness at their business model and lack of clarity and their unprofessionalism in disregarding my instructions. I also make clear that they need to pay for any returns as per my previous emails. June 15th - I'm told they have issued me an RMA number and they will inform me when the items will be collected by a courier. June 18th - The RMAs arrive and I ask how the process works with collection of the goods since the 2 items they said were shipped out June 5th still havent arrived 2 weeks later! June 20th - They have sent multiple requests for a tracking number for collection and had no response. They were still altering the design I'm told. June 21st - I ask when the backpack will arrive. (I want it to arrive so I can return it and get the refund I asked for back in February!) June 22nd - I case again to know when the backpack will arrive June 22nd - They are still awaiting a tracking number June 24th - the backpack shipped today June 27th - The bag arrives with one of the accessories that was missing (Camera case still unavailable/wrong colour so they havent sent this) I ask when they will be collected. And ask for this asap as I want a refund. June 28th - My question isn't answered but I receive a generic email saying that they respect my decision that I no longer need the bag anymore and directed to their returns policy. A cowardly way to try and tell me that I have to return them at my expense. June 28th - They have requested the bag be collected for return and are "awaiting approval" June 29th - I ask how long this will take June 30th - I'm told they don't have the facility to pickup I have to follow the returns policy. i.e. it is my responsibility to pay for the return. July 1st 2019 - I refuse to return it without reimbursement. I'm livid at this point. AWAITING A RESPONSE THE SAGA CONTINUES. The facts are: + I placed an order in October 2018 + I was given false promises numerous times + Questions I asked were dodged + Requests for a refund were ignored + Items were sent in disregard to me cancelling the order + I made clear in advance the cost of return for these items would not be at my expense if they took it upon themselves to send them to me Utterly unprofessional and a shambles of a company. Regardless of the politeness of their emails and quality of their marketing, behind the scenes, they do not answer your questions directly and waffle on like politicians without any answers. They try to placate you but without clarity."
Are you boundarysupply.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
boundarysupply.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access