Boundless Beads Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boundless Beads

How would you rate Boundless Beads ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patricia Barnes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boundless Beads in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patricia Barnes
"I ordered the beads on the Friday and they arrived in the post on the Monday. The beads are exactly as described and the colour as illustrated on the website pictures matches with the real colour brilliantly. The beads are perfect for the knitting project I wanted them for. Thank you."
Boundless Beads is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews