Boys & Boden Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boys & Boden Ltd

How would you rate Boys & Boden Ltd ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christopher Jenkins

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boys & Boden Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christopher Jenkins
"They have several hardware and building supply outlets on the Shropshire/Powys border. I often buy from them, timber, tools, garden slabs, any project of the moment and they are unfailingly polite and helpful whether you want thousands of pounds worth of DeWalt kit or just a few nuts and bolts. A deservedly successful Company. That makes me happy."
Boys & Boden Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews