BrainZyme Reviews

of reviewers recommend BrainZyme

Tell us how BrainZyme made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A friend recommended Brainzyme for me as I was complaining about feeling lethargic and unfocused at work. I took three of the Pro supplements and what a difference! I felt like I could concentrate on my work much better and I had great energy all day. I'm a fan! Been taking Brainzyme most days ever since.
I take Brainzyme to clear my brain fog and stay energised in the afternoon as my energy levels tend to drop a lot after lunch. With these brain supplements I can power through my day with no tiredness, and my mind stays clear.
Elite is my go to! It's brilliant as it helps me have better focus and energy, but also helps if I'm feeling a little stressed or tense at work. Definitely recommended!
Love these supplements, they really give me more energy and help me concentrate on my work a lot more. On days I take Brainzyme I won't be as distracted and can easily keep on task, so I definitely get a lot more done.
I have been taking Brainzyme Professional for now roughly 4 months (5 days on 2 off). There is a noticeable difference. I used to drink espressos 2-3 times through out the first half of the day to keep myself going. I now take 2 capsules as soon as I wake up and do not drink coffee at all. It works even better no ups and downs coffee feeling or coffee shakes. If the morning has been a busy one and I need to get stuff done in the afternoon I may take one more capsule but that rarely happens.
You do feel more absorb in what you are doing and have that sense of flow some people talk about when working.
Will keep on buying it. This should be in vending machines (much more useful and natural than a sugar boost), everybody needs it.
I had a rocky start. The intial product I bought wasnt right for me. AFter I spoke to their customer service, they were quick to replace and help me work out what was best for me.

I hadn't actually thought I was "under pressure" but apparently a lot of us are. I was given the BZ professional supplements instead of the Originals, and they really helped me a lot at work (HR - very hectic sometimes).

Anyway, if you work, then try Brainzme professional. Really quite good!
Works well for me, as a student with exams coming up. I usually get about 7 hours of solid "sit down with books" with these supplements. Be warned though, they can make you thirsty. I would have at least Two large cups of water. Also the PRofessional ones make you hungry too. You do get more done, but you might need extra food and water.
BrainZyme food supplements made me feel awake and alert when I had a lot of studying to do. They're full of vitamins and I don't get a crash like I would from an energy drink. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help focusing on their work.
BrainZyme is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews