brappz Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend brappz

How would you rate brappz ?

Julie Muser
Verified Buyer
"J'adore utiliser mes Strappz comme bracelet avec des jolis Snappz :-) Je commence aussi à les utiliser comme bretelles de soutien gorge et j'en suis très satisfaite !"
Kelly Barbey/Henrichs
Verified Buyer
"I love the glow in the dark colors... I wear them as bracelets when out at night they are fun and summery. And when I talk using my hands... they help make the point!"
Maude Piller-Galletti
Verified Buyer
"Trop contente de ma commande que j'ai reçue très rapidement :)"
Rachel Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Polite. Rapid response to queries. Products are as described and arrived within 24h. Easy to wear."
"Schnelle Lieferung und super Service. Jederzeit zu empfehlen!"
Maria Sol Pintos Castro
Verified Buyer
"I love the brand! got to know it through a friend, Liliana Rosales. She mentioned how great it was and have to say i loved it!"
Rachel Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a black brappz with a hookz and a smiley wink eye snappz. No need to order separately as proposed package which was very helpful. Had a small issue at checkout, emailed the brappz team, had a reply within 4 minutes and issue solved in 7 minutes. Super efficient. And I received the parcel within 48h. Remarkable service and product exactly as I envisaged. I love the choice on the brappz site and the fact that the products are suitable for all genders and ages."
"I think that the idea is very good and I really enjoy wearing mine as a bracelet. There are plenty of colors and it's a great gesture I think. I also bought one to offer as a gift, which I think is nice."
"J'adooooore mon catcheur! Les bracelets sont élastiques et résistants. La livraison est rapide."
"Very good product, even for children"
"Brappz permet de créer fantaisies simples, colorés qu'on peut porter en toutes circonstances."
"I love the simple elegant design. I can wear it swimming or to a dinner party..... very versatile. Also one of my orders got lost in the mail and they sent me a new order straight away... great customer service!"
Sabine Granger
Verified Buyer
"Love their colours, a perfect fashion accessory!"
Maude Piller-Galletti
Verified Buyer
"Toujours au top avec Brappz, je suis trop fan :))"
"Good quality product and great customer service. Love it..."
"Great products - very good service !"
Stucki Isabelle
Verified Buyer
"J'aime me confectionner des bracelets assortis à mes tenues!"
Christine MICHEL
Verified Buyer
"Have you made some Brappz purchases? It is really a top notch brand. So fashionable and the colours so carefully chosen. Whether you then prefer your charms in 'gold' or 'silver', that's personal. I love to wear this jewellery and have had so many compliments. The prices are incredibly competitive and YES, brappz makes me very happy indeed."
Michele Day
Verified Buyer
"I switch my bra straps to Brappz straps each summer and use them all season long. The XL are my favorite sin has many of my tops and dresses show straps even untentily. The Brapps straps always look beautiful. Just ordered some new colors. Thanks for your brilliant invention!!"
"My new brappz look awesome on my dia de los muertos boots! I love that there are so many colors to choose from. It's so much fun to check the website and see all the different ways people use them - shoelaces, straps, bracelets, necklaces, anklets, etc. I have used brappz to bundle up a bouquet of flowers and as ribbon on presents - that way the wrapping is a gift too!"
brappz is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews