brappz Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend brappz
"I order from brappz on a regular basis - for myself and for presents for family and friends. I am NEVER disappointed. The service is wonderful and the delivery time is extremely quick. I love the choice of colours and the flexibility. The quality is better which shows that the team are taking onboard all comments received."
"Comme toujours, commande rapidement expédiée, je suis encore et toujours fan de brappz :)"
"Love using them for bracelets…. and adding several Lisian flower snappz with the wink smiley. I swim a lot and they work well going in and out of the water!"
"I love waring these bracelets."
"Mes enfants et moi on adore. Plein de couleurs et plein de possibilités différentes et aussi très sympa à offrir."
"Perfect service and quick delivery!"
"We are very happy with our bracelets. Good service 😉😉"
"J'adore utiliser mes Strappz comme bracelet avec des jolis Snappz :-) Je commence aussi à les utiliser comme bretelles de soutien gorge et j'en suis très satisfaite !"
"I love the glow in the dark colors... I wear them as bracelets when out at night they are fun and summery. And when I talk using my hands... they help make the point!"
"Trop contente de ma commande que j'ai reçue très rapidement :)"
"Excellent service. Polite. Rapid response to queries. Products are as described and arrived within 24h. Easy to wear."
"Schnelle Lieferung und super Service. Jederzeit zu empfehlen!"
"I love the brand! got to know it through a friend, Liliana Rosales. She mentioned how great it was and have to say i loved it!"
"I ordered a black brappz with a hookz and a smiley wink eye snappz. No need to order separately as proposed package which was very helpful. Had a small issue at checkout, emailed the brappz team, had a reply within 4 minutes and issue solved in 7 minutes. Super efficient. And I received the parcel within 48h. Remarkable service and product exactly as I envisaged. I love the choice on the brappz site and the fact that the products are suitable for all genders and ages."
"I think that the idea is very good and I really enjoy wearing mine as a bracelet. There are plenty of colors and it's a great gesture I think. I also bought one to offer as a gift, which I think is nice."
"J'adooooore mon catcheur! Les bracelets sont élastiques et résistants. La livraison est rapide."
"Very good product, even for children"
"Brappz permet de créer fantaisies simples, colorés qu'on peut porter en toutes circonstances."
"I love the simple elegant design. I can wear it swimming or to a dinner party..... very versatile. Also one of my orders got lost in the mail and they sent me a new order straight away... great customer service!"
"Love their colours, a perfect fashion accessory!"
brappz is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews