www.breazyinc.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.breazyinc.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.breazyinc.com made you happy

"I ordered the Voo Poo mini drag, I never received conformation that I ordered it. I emailed breazy just to be told they did not receive my order, I was emailing a guy named Ryan, He was very polite, then shortly after I received my email conformation, when I received it It did not work while charging the green light became solid, but when you try to smoke it the green light did not come on so therefore it wouldn`t smoke. Now I am still dealing with Ryan he sent me another one and the same thing, it didn`t work, Well at this point I am fed up I emailed Ryan and stated that it did not work, I stated for him to not even reply to my email, that I was done with breazy. They are selling junk. I would recommend that no one orders from this company, It`s no the real thing"
Are you www.breazyinc.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.breazyinc.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews