Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
Lovely pendant, beautifully boxed & promptly delivered. And most importantly, she loved it...
Dear Staff My recent purchase was a gift for my sisters birthday . It is beautiful and she is so delighted with it . I am hoping she will buy me one for my birthday . Many Thanks Helen
I found the staff extremely helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you
Yes I bought a 'Cara' necklace for my daughter-in-law and she loves it but I had to add in 'the story of Cara' myself to personalise it as her daughter's name is Cara. I enclose a photo. I think good marketing idea.
My wife and I have 4 necklaces from Brian the first two we brought in cork 15 yrs ago and the next two last month and we love the work and the effort and the history behind the pieces and we love them nfitzgerald
Beautifully crafted piece purchased as a surprise gift for my partner. Inscription was a special message between us. Delivery was prompt and service brilliant.
Beautiful jewellery. Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
Bought an ogham ring with my kids names on it. Arrived within days. We live close. Love the ring. Have other bds pieces, my favourite.

Thanks so much
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Wearing my necklace with great pride. It’s original, class and all mine . With my personalised name.
Love it . Thank you
Beautiful designs Irish made
Very happy with my purchase and the time it took to deliver was very quick. Plus a very quick and pleasant response to my Email also.
Very happy with my purchase,and the speed of delivery, selection of jewellery excellent
Purchased a pendant online. I was very impressed by the professionalism handling my order and the speedy delivery
This is the second time I have ordered from Brian de Staic. Incredible quality and the customer service is phenomenal.
Super service, fast & efficient. Thank you 😍
I’ve had the pleasure of purchasing in store on trips to Ireland. My last trip I purchased a bracelet that I loved and wore daily but recently lost. I ordered a new one on line from the United States and I received it in a week’s time! Beautiful jewelry, excellent customer service.
A quality product delivered in 2 days of ordering using the simplest of tracking systems.

Thank you so much to the team. You made a very important person in our lives very happy.
Very happy with the purchase. Delivered on time and would definitely recommend. Thanks very much.
I received my beautiful hand crafted earrings. They are stunning and look exactly as advertised on the website. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 8th March 2021
I recently received my Trinity Knot Ring and Spiral Stud Earrings, both in sterling silver. They are so beautiful. They have surpassed my expectations and definitely would order from Brian again.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,166 reviews