Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
Brian de Staic is a genius of a jeweller, whose eye consolidates both Irish history and creativity.
Goods have not arrived. Two days late up until now!
Excellent service as always, fantastic products, soo beautiful. Have received pieces myself and purchased as gifts. Have dealt with staff in store and online. 1st class. Thank you Brian De Staic
Really delighted with the ogham bracelet I recently purchased as a gift. The workmanship and design is outstanding. Great value and prompt delivery, thanks.
Excellent.
Item arrived very promptly and was of a very high standard of craftsmanship and looks fantastic
I ordered several items in different orders for Christmas. The orders were handled expeditiously, the items were as expected, and we are very happy customers!!!
What a stunning piece! I ordered the St. Bridget's cross in 14ct white gold. It is just beautiful. So intricate. I am so delighted with my choice.
Received my first oagham script necklace as a gift years ago! Since then I have purchased 5 more for my Grandaughter’s! Beautiful jewelry, great service. Highly recommend them
Really helpful staff - queried if the name engraving was correct and they replied immediately - and the engraving was perfect- no delay - great service
Awesome service and a super quick delivery. Thanks a lot!
The beautiful braclet I bought for my wife’s birthday was received with surprise and joy. It is a quality piece.
This is not are first purchase from Brian de Staic and will not be our last.
I recently purchased a set of earrings as a gift for a family member. I made a request to help me "sneak it past" so the receiver wouldn't know what it was. They fulfilled the request and with the highest quality and I am truly grateful! I can't wait to give this on Christmas. I would definitely recommend and support a truly great business! 10/10
Love the earrings! When will the triangle earrings in the photos be available in your new collection. They caught my eye right away but I don’t see them on the website. Best to you this holiday season.
Great service - quick response to my queries, sent custom pictures (needed different view) and shipped quickly.... and the products are lovely too !
Delighted once again another fantastic piece of jewellery love your work. Always get compliments on your jewellery whether I'm in work or outside of it. Can't wait to order more in new year.
Go raibh maith agat.
Delighted with the silver Ogham pendant that I bought for my daughter for Xmas. Good quality and arrived quickly following my order.
Excellent response to initial query followed by a beautiful rendering of our discussion. All arrived exactly as indicated and in time for Christmas. Really faultless. thank you.
I have quite a few pieces collected over the years and so it was without hesitation that I turned to Brian de Staic for my daughters 21st birthday gift. A piece that is modern enough for her age, but that also has a tie to her roots and her surroundings. Will definately not be the last item I buy.
Beautiful Irish jewellery at reasonable prices
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,166 reviews