Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
As usual a brilliant, first class service! Always a pleasure to buy products no matter what time of year and a great online, prompt response. Thanks to Brian and staff - greatly appreciated.
I have always found staff friendly and good with advice and the finished product is exceptional.firm believer of supporting Irish products and Brian is an excellent example of quality.
I have purchased a couple of items from Brian de Staic, all gifts that were beautifully crafted and loved and cherished by the receivers.
The quality of the items is always excellent. Everything is so unique, whats not to love?
Beautiful pair of sterling silver Claddagh earrings. Lovely detail.
the earing where great my wife and daughters loved them great price better quality
Came so quickly. Ordered the 1st and came the 9th. I love it and will be ordering from again
I received my ‘Ogham’ pendant in a matter of days. Beautifully presented and the pendant is absolutely wonderful. I love it. So much so I’m ordering another one for my sister.
I purchased a necklace while visiting Ireland in Dingle, and love it and get many compliments. I ordered one for my daughter for Christmas as well as several pair of earrings. Arrived within a week to the states, and they're all unique, beautiful and excellent craftsmanship!

Thank you! I look forward to visiting your store on our next trip!
I bought an ogham necklace for my daughter's 18th, beautiful piece and lovely engraving . Very quick delivery & well packaged.
They were very easy to work with. Answered my questions quickly. Completed my order quickly. Very friendly in person 2 years ago also. Highly recommend.
I had the pleasure of shopping at Brian de Staic in both Killarney and Dingle on my visit to Ireland. After coming home, I wore my Ogham necklace all the time and kept thinking about owning more of the beautiful pieces I saw. I decided to not only get a present for a friend, but also from myself and ordered from the US online. Megan was a huge help in ordering long distance, always happy to answer my questions and get me the right sizes and products. It arrived on time and beautifully boxed for gifting or storing my own new pieces. And I can't stopping smiling in my excitement as I see and wear my beautiful new Brian de Staic pieces. Great jewelry, great people and great memories!
I love the jewellery. There is great variety and price ranges. The work is beautifully finished and very professionally presented. I hope to purchase on line in future it’s so convenient!
Wir sind Fan der Schmuckstücke mit der Ogham-Schrift. Mit dem Namen der Trägerin gibnt es kaum individuelleren Schmuck. Ein Hingucker und immer wieder ein Anlass für Small-Talk :-).
---
We are fans of the jewelry with the Ogham script. With the name of the wearer there is hardly a more individual jewelry. An eye-catcher and always an occasion for small-talk :-).
I have purchased this jewelry for many years & continue to find unique, well made new pieces each year. I highly recommend the craftsmanship & artistic nature of eac piece. Carolyn McKenna, Delaware, USA
Thanks
Your service was great and on time
Will definitely be using again
Merry Christmas cheers 🍻
Very easy to deal with.
Efficient and great quality products.
Delicate painstaking artistry. Delivery to the states is quite reasonable This is my second purchase form Brian de Staic. I look forward to more.
I will be a lifetime customer!
We have purchased several items over the past few years and they are amazing quality and so beautiful! We get compliments Every time we wear them.
Absolutely beautiful Irish jewellery and such a reasonable price. I would absolutely recommend purchasing anything in the Brian de Static collection.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,166 reviews