Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
Absolutely LOVE my Ogham pendant. The workmanship is excellent. I'm so happy with it. Its exquisite, and your customer service is to be highly recommended. Go raibh míle maith agaibh.
The necklace was more beautiful in person and I cannot wait for my mother to receive it (Christmas gift). Thank you for the gorgeous packaging and thoughtful inserts included. It also arrived much quicker than I expected.
--Alis in Bray.
Bought the small ogham pendant nice chain and very shiny thought it would be thicker and more bar like it's a flat disc but ok.
Fantastic service. Highly recommended. Not my 1st order from Brian de Staic Jewellery but due to covid it was my 1st online purchase and delivery, packaging and speed of service top class. Support Irish shop local. Thank You
Very satisfactory lovely item but postage in Ireland bit steep
My sister purchased this very same necklace, with her 2 sons names, on a 2018 trip to Ireland. She recently lost this memorable item as it was a reflection of her love and devotion to her 2 sons, who were also on that trip, and the visit to the Brian de Staic store.
My other sister and I were delighted to see that this beautiful necklace, that notes her sons Kyle and Connor, could be given to her for her birthday on December 16th.
It was a pleasure doing my shopping on line and receiving this treasured gift.
Have a Blessed, Safe, Healthy, and Merry Christmas!!
Kindest Regards,
Diane Anthony
Lánsásta leis an seirbhís! Delighted with my purchase and it arrived quickly.
I was buying a gift for my daughter and found the website very user friendly with very clear descriptions of the items I was interested it. It arrived safely within a few days. I think the Ogham pendant I ordered is beautiful and I hope my daughter will like it.
Ordered a piece of jewellery for my friends birthday, it arrived within a few days, very happy with it
Very satisfactory service, prompt delivery.
We have been shopping here for over 30 years and the jewellery is second to none in it's price range. If I had one grumble is that the only way of secure delivery is with FedEx who are insanely expensive and added 25% to my latest purchase. There has to be a more cost effective way, surely.
I was absolutely delighted with the earings I bought as a Christmas present. They are so lovely I ordered a second pair, hopefully after Christmas I will be able to buy a pair for myself. I love them.
Efficient service. Quick to respond with queries
I ordered a standing stone sterling silver necklace with a gold trinity knot customized with my wife’s name. The necklace is beautiful and will definitely bring a smile to my wife’s face on Christmas Day. Thanks Brian for such a beautiful piece of jewelry.
We purchased men's Ogham Stone necklace and bracelets for Christmas this year. We had seen last year when we visited Ireland but didn't have time to get them engraved. They are beautiful and cant wait to wear after Christmas
Beautiful piece of jewelers delivered right on time
Beautiful piece of jewellery and fast delivery!
Excellent customer service! I had a question about a credit and it was handled in a friendly and professional manner. Also easy shipment to United States. Will definitely shop again!
Unreal product and fabulous customer service. I ordered a gift for my niece. They engraved it beautifully, inserted a card with my message on it and posted it directly to her, on time for her birthday. Couldn’t fault them. All the stars here.
Anne. Dublin.
Website was easy to use, I wish I was there in person to make my purchase.
I love everything I have purchased over the years
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,166 reviews