Bridge Bathrooms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bridge Bathrooms

How would you rate Bridge Bathrooms ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Leo Skelly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bridge Bathrooms in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Leo Skelly
"I ordered a shower cubicle and a low-profile shower tray online. Bridge Bathrooms were miles cheaper than anyone else online and delivery was fast. Upon checking the parts, I noticed that one of the bottom door seal strips was absent. Bridge Bathrooms despatched a replacement immediately, which enabled me to get on with the job. On opening the shower tray, I discovered that it had been cast warped. Bridge Bathrooms despatched a replacement by courier, which arrived the following day. Can't ask for better service than that."
Bridge Bathrooms is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews