Brighter Yoga Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Brighter Yoga

How would you rate Brighter Yoga ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Brighter Yoga in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They present themselves as a business based in the US but clearly they are just flogging low cost product from China (as that is where the product I ordered was distributed from). I have found the same product on Amazon (Beach Roundie blanket) for 1/3 the price but selected to buy it from Brighter Yoga because they present themselves as a quality retailer and support woman mental health which is a cause I believe in. If all their products are as poor quality as the piece of cloth I received then they will most likely discover they are actually contributing to woman mental health by distressing all the woman who buy their products. The product they sent me is not a blanket its a thin piece of cloth with shoddy sewen edges. The product is not made of cotton, it's made from 100% polyester so stating this is made from cotton on their website is blatant misrepresentation and mis-selling. Avoid this company!"
Brighter Yoga is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews