Bristol Bifold Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bristol Bifold

How would you rate Bristol Bifold ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adam

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bristol Bifold in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adam Newman
"The people in store where very help and flexible in terms of us making a decision on which product to order. The installation team were fantastic, they installed our door on an extremely hot day in June 2017, they were customer focused and provide me with all the information I required and worked well with my builder. They gave us comprehensive advice on the care of our doors and assured us of the doors quality and how, if there was any issue we could call on them and they would help out. I love the quality of the doors very glad we made the right decision!"
Adam Newman