The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

Read The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

giles@bristolpests.co.uk

84 ROBERTSON ROAD

Tell us how The Bristol Pest Controller made you happy
I have been really impressed with the polite efficiency and no nonsense approach. Really good value for money and top rate service. Highly recommended
Very prompt efficient service, I have had the three visits from Jasmine and I was very impressed with her professionalism.
Would recommend this company and will be keeping their contact details.
Prompt, efficient, good service manner. Recommended.
Brilliant service from start to finish - Giles did what he said when he said he would and would definitely use again for any pest issues.
Prompt efficient service with report followed by discussion if necessary regarding the way forward to resolve pest problems
The service provided by The Bristol Pest Controller was excellent. Ian was very friendly, he gave lots of great advice and dealt with the problem really efficiently. He was friendly and shows a great level of consideration for the customer. The response to the initial inquiry was really prompt and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company if you have a pest problem. Thanks you.
Excellent service
Very efficient service, came to us at very short notice on an evening and Mark was brilliant, so polite and thorough and made myself and my children feel much more at ease with the situation!
excellent, professional, prompt, clean and tidy work. thankyou would recommend
Excellent service. Ian was very helpful and knowledgeable. Can't praise them highly enough
Ian was friendly, experienced and professional, gave time to discuss my Questions and explained what he was doing. Great service, recommended.
Thanks.
I would heartedly recommend this company to anyone with a pest problem. Thoroughly professional and efficient, with prompt service and excellent communication throughout.
Friendly and very efficient
Prompt response to my panicked phone call! Ian was informative and reassuring about our rodent problem and two and a half weeks since his initial visit, no sign of the little beasts. Highly recommend for a professional and resourceful service.
Giles came to deal with a mole problem in our garden. Prompt, efficient, effective, friendly service, punctual. Highly recommended.
Came out same day called. Very helpful. Follow up with two more visits always notified by text when would be there and always came on time.
Very good service.
Very prompt and excellent service from the first call to the last visit. Would definitely use again.
Great, prompt service. I was pleasantly surprised to have a response to my emails on a Sunday - very reassuring when I wanted a problem dealt with quickly. Team very professional.
Friendly, punchual and great communication.
Great and friendly service