britannia-index.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend britannia-index.com

Tell us how britannia-index.com made you happy

"I was recently called by this company, and given the overview of a pretty good and sound investment. However, on completing forms and passing over my details, which I may regret. I was asked if I wanted to invest. On finalising payment, the first alarm bells rang. If the company was Britannia-index, why are they requesting payment to ASTON UK. On checking companies house website, Neither company was listed and therefore not incorporated Checking the age of the website on scam-advisor just sent more bells ringing. Be sure before you press that internet banking button"
Are you britannia-index.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
britannia-index.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews