British Columbia Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Columbia

How would you rate British Columbia ?

"Columbia always has nice fleece. Since I wear scrubs everyday fleece is perfect matching with scrubs when weather gets chilled. They have an awesome deals 365 24/7 days."
"Purchased walking trousers which I saw in another shop very Good quality. They were 1/2 price in sale £30."
"Good products, but huge box for one small top!"
"I bought a coat"
"Great customer service, great product, super fast shipping."
"I'm an avid fly fisherman that travels to areas with very high temperatures and a lot of humidity. In my opinion, Columbia Sportswear has the best material available to fly fishing anglers in these conditions. Their technology has improved so much that I find that I will not even wear my older Columbia fishing shirts that don't have the new technology. Keep it up Columbia...it really does make a difference."
"I am obsessed with their service and high quality products! One of the best places to shop."
British Columbia is rated 4.33 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!