Broadway gaming ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Broadway gaming ltd

How would you rate Broadway gaming ltd ?

"Gaming Commision breaches!!! Glossy bingo (which sits under the Broadway gaming umbrella) has caused me so much distress over the last few weeks!!! I signed up to gamstop (new government scheme) to quit online bingo, having a very bad addiction I made this step as a last resort to stop as my mental health was being impacted by gambling and my finanaces. Glossy bingo have hounded and harrased me no less than 8 seperate times with letters, emails, texts to my phone, texts to my ipad, flyers! after i asked them to please stop!! weeks ago I advised them I would contact the gaming commission and the ICO and log comlaints with them, this resulted in a nasty phone call from a member of staff in head office stating he was calling the police (diagnosed bipolar) stating that he was concerned over my mental state also asking if my work knew I have a gambling addiction!!! (my employers are fully aware of my situation) This company who also run Butlersbingo.com, Rosybingo.com, Dottybingo.com, Bingodiamond.com, Casino of dreams & Lucky 247 were actually fined £100.000 this year for rogue dealins and clearly have not learnt from that! I implore anyone who has an account with them to cash out any winnings and close your account as I really dont think this company will be trading for much Longer (was told that more and more people have logged complaints against this company) It really would deserve them right If they did get Fined again from the gaming commission and also the ICO (Information commissioners office which can fine up to £500k!) ***YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*** ***update this company has ignored my emails for the last week a complaint to the ICO is being logged as they have not supplied my SARs request the gaming commission are looking into this as well***"
Broadway gaming ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!