Brokers National Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brokers National

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Brokers National?

About Brokers National: Brokers National is a licensed general business insurance broker and multi life agent since 1997. Brokers National has offices in Melbourne, North East Victoria, and Sunshine Coast Queensland which enables us to respond effectively to the growing needs of our ​clients, Australia wide.

Brokers National is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.

adamk@brokersnational.com.au

Shop 33, 15-23 Langhorne Street

Telephone
"Rang up for Business Insurance and Adam Kerr solved my problem straight away. I was very happy with the service Adam provided for me."
(Business Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Really easy to work with had no troubles with"
"Please pass along my thanks to Alicia who looked after my queries and quote. She was very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Very good service"
"informative nice friendly staff I totally recommend"
"I find Brokers National to be excellent. The staff are attentive and always follow up and respond. They are polite, helpful and professional. I am confident of their knowledge to ensure I have the correct insurance coverage. A few years ago I had an insurance claim and without the staff at Brokers National assisting and escalating the issue to the insurer the contents insurance would not have been paid. This was a huge help and many thanks to Doug and his staff."
"Adam was great from start to finish. Fast, friendly great service"
"Brokers National have now been handling my business insurance for 20 years and the process has always been smooth and effortless from my perspective - there has never been a problem of any kind in respect of reminders, arranging cover, payments and although I have never had a claim, I'm sure the result in that area would be similar. I have never looked elsewhere because there has never been a reason to do so and unless one arises, I won't be bothering to."
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have found your representative Ben to be most helpful. He is very knowledgeable and available and the premiums are competitive."
(Business Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Best Insurance Brokers I have used in 15 years of business. Recommend these guys no problem."
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good service."
"Over the many years we have dealt with Brokers National we have been totally happy with their service. In the few occasions we have had to contact them to deal with, or clarify particular situations, we always felt that their commitment was totally with us (the customer). We would recommend Brokers National to anyone without hesitation."
"Leah is fantastic! Would recommend her to anybody. She is ultra efficient and has awesome customer relation skills."
"Outstanding advice that is personalised to my needs. Friendly and approachable staff who are highly knowledgeable."
"Laura is a great help"
"Brokers National provide competitive pricing and responsive service. Very happy with the service I've received."
"Great service"
"Actions were conducted in an efficient and through an easily understood process"
"Maggie was fantastic to deal with and was very helpful. Thank you Maggie for your all your help :)"
(Business Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago