Brokers National Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brokers National

About Brokers National: Brokers National is a licensed general business insurance broker and multi life agent since 1997. Brokers National has offices in Melbourne, North East Victoria, and Sunshine Coast Queensland which enables us to respond effectively to the growing needs of our ​clients, Australia wide.

Brokers National is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.

adamk@brokersnational.com.au

Shop 33, 15-23 Langhorne Street

Telephone
"informative nice friendly staff I totally recommend"
"I find Brokers National to be excellent. The staff are attentive and always follow up and respond. They are polite, helpful and professional. I am confident of their knowledge to ensure I have the correct insurance coverage. A few years ago I had an insurance claim and without the staff at Brokers National assisting and escalating the issue to the insurer the contents insurance would not have been paid. This was a huge help and many thanks to Doug and his staff."
"Adam was great from start to finish. Fast, friendly great service"
"Brokers National have now been handling my business insurance for 20 years and the process has always been smooth and effortless from my perspective - there has never been a problem of any kind in respect of reminders, arranging cover, payments and although I have never had a claim, I'm sure the result in that area would be similar. I have never looked elsewhere because there has never been a reason to do so and unless one arises, I won't be bothering to."
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I have found your representative Ben to be most helpful. He is very knowledgeable and available and the premiums are competitive."
(Business Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Best Insurance Brokers I have used in 15 years of business. Recommend these guys no problem."
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good service."
"Over the many years we have dealt with Brokers National we have been totally happy with their service. In the few occasions we have had to contact them to deal with, or clarify particular situations, we always felt that their commitment was totally with us (the customer). We would recommend Brokers National to anyone without hesitation."
"Leah is fantastic! Would recommend her to anybody. She is ultra efficient and has awesome customer relation skills."
"Outstanding advice that is personalised to my needs. Friendly and approachable staff who are highly knowledgeable."
"Laura is a great help"
"Brokers National provide competitive pricing and responsive service. Very happy with the service I've received."
"Great service"
"Actions were conducted in an efficient and through an easily understood process"
"Maggie was fantastic to deal with and was very helpful. Thank you Maggie for your all your help :)"
(Business Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Prompt service, very helpful to us when starting out."
(Truck Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Hi you guys are doing well I am happy with you guys thanks"
(Truck Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Brokers National have been great in looking after our insurance and finding us the best policies for our business needs. I highly recommend them to anyone in the trucking industry"
(Truck Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always had brilliant service been with Doug and staff for years never ever had a problem with claims."
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"great"
Brokers National is rated 4.83 based on 40 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access