Brokers National Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brokers National
Telephone
Read Brokers National Reviews

About Brokers National:

Brokers National is a licensed general business insurance broker and multi life agent since 1997. Brokers National has offices in Melbourne, North East Victoria, and Sunshine Coast Queensland which enables us to respond effectively to the growing needs of our ​clients, Australia wide.

Brokers National is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.

adamk@brokersnational.com.au

Shop 33, 15-23 Langhorne Street

Prompt responsefor my initial enquiry. When I had to update some details for my insurance product you were very prompt and helpful.
every thing went perfect and we are very happy with the way it was presented
Very happy with the service provided 👍
My initial query did take quite a while to be responded to, however when it did get followed up I was happy with the outcome.
Brokers International (through Maggie) provided superb customer service and exceptional advice throughout the entire process ensuring we received the best offers and covered our objectives. Highly recommend.
We are very satisfied with the service and the help from Ben Everett our local agent.
Very good too do business with they saved me $1000's
Great service from Vanessa
Always get great service and a rapid response.
(Business Insurance) -
When speaking to Adam, he was very professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He got us a very competitive Insurance rate and worked in a very quick response time. Certainly recommending him.
One email with request for hard to place cover, prompt acknowledgement, quote received and cover arranged at fair price - all within 24 hours. Well done [Adam Kerr] Doug Kerr Insurance - Brokers National.
Ms Vanessa Radoc was very patient and super helpful. She also found the most competitive price for our coverage. I can't be more pleased with her assistance. Thank you.
National Brokers has been great to me, finding the best policy to fit my needs. Highly recommended.
(Business Insurance) -
Any queries are always attended to promptly and efficiently i am happy with the service
Ben was very helpful with information and promptness of service. Also a pleasant person with whom to do business. The administrative staff were also helpful.
(Truck Insurance) -
Very easy to get started and very helpful staff to answer questions
They have been quite acceptable, however hard to get follow up answer on thing.
(Business Insurance) -
They have been in the past excellent. However, the person that I had dealt with for the past 5yrs+ has left, and hence I received wrong information and was not informed that the person had left sooner I got the run around a bit. Not very helpful either.
They have been consistent with their service and reliable
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) -