Brokers National Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brokers National
Telephone
Read Brokers National Reviews

About Brokers National:

Brokers National is a licensed general business insurance broker and multi life agent since 1997. Brokers National has offices in Melbourne, North East Victoria, and Sunshine Coast Queensland which enables us to respond effectively to the growing needs of our ​clients, Australia wide.

Brokers National is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.

adamk@brokersnational.com.au

Shop 33, 15-23 Langhorne Street

Any queries are always attended to promptly and efficiently i am happy with the service
Ben was very helpful with information and promptness of service. Also a pleasant person with whom to do business. The administrative staff were also helpful.
(Truck Insurance) -
Very easy to get started and very helpful staff to answer questions
They have been quite acceptable, however hard to get follow up answer on thing.
(Business Insurance) -
They have been in the past excellent. However, the person that I had dealt with for the past 5yrs+ has left, and hence I received wrong information and was not informed that the person had left sooner I got the run around a bit. Not very helpful either.
They have been consistent with their service and reliable
(Professional Indemnity Insurance) -
Had good follow up calls which assisted in collecting the individual insurance amounts from the multiple members of the owners corp. Was patient and understanding.
BROKERS NATIONAL ARRANGED INSURANCE COVER 2 - 3 YEARS AGO. NO PROBLEMS ALL GOOD
(Truck Insurance) -
Until we experience making a claim we will not know if its good or very good but we find the assistance given perfectly fine when reviewing our policy each year
(Business Insurance) -
Service has been very good, I have no complaints at all
(Business Insurance) -
Brokers National dealt with my claim to address a water pipe leakage (which caused extensive damage to my investment property) in a timely and thorough manner. The tradies used were also very efficient and kept me up to date with proceedings.
Great service and competitive quotes.
(Business Insurance) -
Adam has been very helpful and extremely easy to deal with, Always happy to answer the phone and Discuss any questions I have had.
(Truck Insurance) -
It has been wonderful to have the same agent for the past ten years. Leah has proved extremely supportive and helpful.
Very easy to deal with and best prices!
(Truck Insurance) -
The staff are always helpful, especially during the stressful times of the claims process (fortunately we have not had many). They always give us no reason to look anywhere else.
(Business Insurance) -
Brokers National have been most helpful Whilst been insured with them because they replaced 2 windows that were damaged and reduced my insurance slightly in these tough times with retail been so hard these days.I want to say many thanks once again,
(Business Insurance) -
I've been impressed with their service over many years.
Very professional and friendly staff. You ask and they get it for you. I highly recommend Brokers National.
Always very helpful