Brown Bear Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Brown Bear

Tell us how Brown Bear made you happy

"The whole process of ordering from Brown Bear coffee is somewhat confusing. I ordered on a Friday and got an e-mail on the following Monday saying that my order had been despatched. The following day I get a further e-mail stating that only part of my order has been despatched. The next day, the part of the order that hadn't been despatched arrives by Amazon. A few days later that first part of the order has failed to arrive. I advise Brown Bear by Chat, and get no response. I wait a couple of days and send an e-mail which remains unanswered for two days. This results in the delivery of the missing part of the order: 13 days after the order was placed. In fairness to Brown Bear, the first pack of coffee that we have opened is very nice and well worth the cost. We will probably order from Brown Bear again and just hope that our initial experience was just one of those things. They do, however, need to look at their customer service response times."
"Wasn't overly impressed with the decaf. Very little crema and taste was a bit ordinary. Will not be ordering again."
Brown Bear is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews