Brydge Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Brydge
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Brydge made you happy

"Brydge 9.7 keyboard for iPad is a poor product and customer service is even poorer. I only had product for a few months and keys began sticking. This problem is widely stated online by others. Sent for warranty replacement and that’s where the problems begin. They said there was a “crust” inside. There was no known damage to my keyboard. They said they would offer me a deal on a new one. Their deal was more than buying it directly from website. I tried contacting them for a month."
Are you Brydge? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brydge 9.7 keyboard for iPad is a poor product and customer service is even poorer. I only had product for a few months and keys began sticking. This problem is widely stated online by others. Sent for warranty replacement and that’s where the problems begin. They said there was a “crust” inside. There was no known damage to my keyboard. They said they would offer me a deal on a new one. Their deal was more than buying it directly from website. I tried contacting them for a month. Only voicemails and no one returned my calls. After a month I finally reached someone and asked them to return keyboard. Scam artists!!!!"
Brydge is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access