Budget Interiors Exeter Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Budget Interiors Exeter

How would you rate Budget Interiors Exeter ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rose Hexter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Budget Interiors Exeter in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rose Hexter
"I have just ordered a display cabinet and tv cabinet from this lovely company. In recent years I have also purchased bedroom furniture. They also deliver the items assembled and at no extra cost for an extremely reasonable price. It is rare these days to have this service. As a disabled person assembling flat-packed furniture is impossible. The gentleman who owns the company has been very helpful to me. Thank you. I will most certainly be recommending your company to others and will order again from you in the future."
Budget Interiors Exeter is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews