buildfreeresume.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend buildfreeresume.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact buildfreeresume.com?

Tell us how buildfreeresume.com made you happy

"resume templates free and landed many interviews."
Are you buildfreeresume.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I took the 7-day trial for $1 and continue to use it for another 28 days with another $19.95. I got several interviews lined up and finally landed the new job."
"Easy to build resumes for free. I got the 7 days trial for free $1 refundable only to validate my card."
"There is nothing FREE about this site. They don't even have an option to date your job experiences under the year "2019"... only "2018" .. Also, once you save it to your computer, good luck expecting to see it there a week later. The file deletes the contents/information... So if you sent out your resume to employers, they may not even see your resume in the file days after submitting it. If you try to get in touch with their customer service, your only option is to e-mail them. I have e-mailed them twice and never heard back either time. Horrible site."
"Easy and simple resume builder!"
"Great service, love the website! Got a job right away!"
"It was awesome. It is one of the best website to create professional resumes"
"Amazing service, right to the point and very helpful"
"Very professional looking resumes"
"Most exciting easy way to do resumes I recommended strongly to everybody that's out here trying to build a resume for a future Career JOBS"
"I’ve recommended this to 3 people now. I love this resume service!!!"
"Great site for building resume"
"I had no problem with figuring out how to use this site at all & that is a challenge in itself for me. Thank you for everything :)"
"Great company great experience great customer service"
"I thought that it was very helpful because of the mistake l made were picked up on and it also thought me to slow down and don't rush everything is going to be okay"
"I struggled when building my resume, but with this platform is super easy and the document looks neat. A chief HR that saw my resume told me the design was very easy to read, as well as visually appealing."
"It is an excellent choice for beginners and for anyone who does not know how to start a resume.They give very good tips.It is quick and the result is fantastic."
"The builder is really easy to use and the result looks professional and most importantly - different. This can differentiate you from other candidates applying for the same job."
"Found this tool very easy to use, there are many nice templates ! My CV looks professional and clear."
buildfreeresume.com is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews