buildfreeresume.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend buildfreeresume.com
00AM
12AM

Tell us how buildfreeresume.com made you happy

"Easy and simple resume builder!"
Are you buildfreeresume.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback buildfreeresume.com receives. Reply Free
"Great service, love the website! Got a job right away!"
"It was awesome. It is one of the best website to create professional resumes"
"Amazing service, right to the point and very helpful"
"Worked great!"
"Very professional looking resumes"
"Most exciting easy way to do resumes I recommended strongly to everybody that's out here trying to build a resume for a future Career JOBS"
"I’ve recommended this to 3 people now. I love this resume service!!!"
"Great site for building resume"
"I had no problem with figuring out how to use this site at all & that is a challenge in itself for me. Thank you for everything :)"
"Great company great experience great customer service"
"I thought that it was very helpful because of the mistake l made were picked up on and it also thought me to slow down and don't rush everything is going to be okay"
"I struggled when building my resume, but with this platform is super easy and the document looks neat. A chief HR that saw my resume told me the design was very easy to read, as well as visually appealing."
"It is an excellent choice for beginners and for anyone who does not know how to start a resume.They give very good tips.It is quick and the result is fantastic."
"The builder is really easy to use and the result looks professional and most importantly - different. This can differentiate you from other candidates applying for the same job."
"Found this tool very easy to use, there are many nice templates ! My CV looks professional and clear."
"The best resume editing platform so far. Very easy, fast and accessible. The templates are incredible."
"Great software. Neat platform that helps us get a resume done in a short amount of time while still looking awesome."
"I am more than satisfied with the amazing, new and fresh design of my CV. I strongly recommend it to everyone who wants their CV to look professional and to stand out."
"Very Easy and hassle free site to build your Resume in a very professional manner. The templates provided are so helpful that you can create a resume in less than 30 mins."
buildfreeresume.com is rated 5.00 based on 51 reviews