Buildsafe Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Buildsafe

02037010422

tvm@lbb.london

48 Charlotte Street

How would you rate Buildsafe ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sean H.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Buildsafe in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My broker Tomek got me 3 quotes and all of them offered great cover. Having a broker that can tell you the benefits of each insurer is so helpful when making a decision like this! I'll be back when we have another scheme to place."
Patrick Mansez
Verified Buyer
"i found you a little expansive, sorry."
Kelvin Buckland
Verified Buyer
"really bad service you have trouble even getting the right site address i have paid my money and still not received any policy so i really do not know what I'm covered for"
Buildsafe is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews